From 7 to 10 June 2023, the #CultureForHealth final conference took place in the warmth of the early summer, exploring both Care, Culture and Health and the Eulysis myths and mysteries of Elefsina - European Capital of Culture
We have produced a video with speeches from the CultureForHealth Final Conference day, 9 June, 2023. You can watch it here.
The video follows the following programme:
Welcome and presentation of the CultureForHealth project
Welcome speech by Kornelia Kiss (Culture Action Europe) with a follow up of important CultureForHealth deliveries by Dr. Mafalda Damaso
Next steps to take
Achieving true policy change and scaling up. Reflection on the EU comprehensive approach to Mental Health
- Andrew Greenwood (Artistic Director, Switch2move, Netherlands)
- Monica Urian, Policy officer, DG Education, Culture, Youth and Sports, Unit D1 Cultural Policy
- Noemi Avila Valdes Associated Professor at the School of Education of the Complutense University
- Ana Casla, Head of Mental Health Promotion of Madrid Salud
- Rarita Zbranca, Programme Director, Cluj Cultural Centre
Keynote by Margaritis Schinas, Vice-president of the European Commission, introduced by Lars Ebert (Culture Action Europe)
Cultural Prescription program in Greece (introduced by Lars Ebert, Culture Action Europe)
- Nikos Stefanis, Prof. of Psychiatry, Chairman First Department of Psychiatry National and Kapodistrian University of Athens - Eginition Hospital
- Margarita Alexomanolaki , PhD, Head of Directorate of Performing Arts and Cinema, in charge of the Implementing Body (Ministry of Culture and Sports) of the project "Cultural Prescription."